Surtec 650 is a type of passivation that offers an excellent protection from corrosion, comparable to hexavalent passivation (Alodyne 1200). It has the following features:
- high resistance to the salt spray test, up to 350 hours;
- hexavalent chromium isn’t implied in the productive process;
- it can be used as post-treatment for anodic coverings;
- it is suitable also on aluminium alloys and die castings;
- it is useful as a pre-treatment before painting, powder coating and pastings.
Treatments are performed in respect of the environment, in conformity to ROHS law.